these look better then regular chicken nuggets! I want these like really bad…
Doing work. Hopefully my May term classes turn out ok because I don’t even have time to breathe. So stressed, but so productive.
AND I just got offered a different job through the YMCA. Basically the same kind of thing but a different program. And I get to be involved with the actually program planning which is awesome experience. So happy!
Livefit day 15. Haven’t missed a day yet.
Bake and crockpot and cook all the delicious things.
Here’s what I had cooking this week:
- Livefit 3 Bean Chicken Chili
- Livefit Lemon Protein Bars- Already tried these and they are to die for. Actually my new favorite thing. They taste like unhealthy lemon dessert bars
- And Livefit Easy Salsa Chicken
Might possibly make some protein pancakes not sure yet.
That was a lot of work, but totally worth it when I won’t have time this week to cook.
I just love food, is that wrong?
I’ve been quiet on here mostly because I’ve been so busy. Since my last final on Tuesday, I have done a lot of stuff for my new job and started yesterday. It is probably a bad idea to start working during my May term classes, but I really need the money. Speaking of my May term classes, I am very stressed out about them. I have 2 three week classes. One is 8-12pm and one online. Both will have hours of homework a day and then I have another summer class that starts the same time but it goes the whole summer so it won’t be as intense as the others. I will also be working 2-6 everyday. Some how try to workout in there everyday. Oh and sleep. This is about to be three weeks from hell, but once it is over I will have completed 7 credits and will only have 2 online classes for the rest of the summer. Hoofta. Also, I havent been able to study my ACE material..like at all. The weeks leading up to finals and finals week I couldn’t, and now I know I won’t be able to during May term. I don’t want to stress myself out learning everything fast though either. I really have a deadline of 6 months to do it, but if I get it anytime this summer it will be fine. I can start using it in the fall then.
That is my crazy, busy, hectic life guys. I say all of this because it does affect my ability to focus on losing weight, but I will still give 100%.
This is the year of productivity I guess? Getting things done that I need to. Classes on classes on classes. And to finish losing weight.
Let’s do this.
- SO I’m all done with finals. I think I did pretty well on all of them…grades aren’t posted yet.
- My grandparents and 2 of their friends come up tomorrow and I’m so excited to see them
- It doesn’t seem like summer for me as I start 3 classes on Monday, 2 of which are 3 week classes and are going to be really intense
- I filled out paper work at the YMCA so I guess it is official? I can start using my membership now! woo. Sticking with my main gym but will try to go to group fitness classes there maybe 2X a week?
- I now feel completely lost with nothing to do. This is strange. I don’t know how to just relax and not always have homework and studying
- I will try to enjoy my little 5 day break before it starts again
- I am really craving wine. Must. Deny. Cravings…
This has been an update.
Last week: 176.2
Thats what I call doing work. I haven’t tried so hard in a long, long time. I said no to alcohol twice this week and had one “cheat” meal. Consistency is key and I plan to stick with what I’m doing.
Seeing the results of hard work is the best feeling ever. I forgot what it’s like to lose weight.
Just making a bunch of delicious meals today instead of actually studying for my final. It works.
Lettuce+ ground chicken+ black beans+ avocado+ salsa+ hot sauce
Hard getting used to mexican food with no cheese or sour cream. Tastes amazing though.